Incorporated in 1971, Rise is a private, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization which supports people who have disabilities and other barriers to employment and housing in attaining their personal measure of safe and affordable housing, vocational achievement, self-sufficiency, and belonging in their communities.
Rise unlocks potential and opens doors to success for people with disabilities or other challenges through creative solutions and customized support.
We envision a progressive, supportive, and collaborative environment that fosters meaningful growth and provides opportunities to live a life filled with purpose.
Learn more about us in this short video.
- We attract and retain the best people and partners.
- We expect excellence from ourselves, and each other, every day.
- We ensure that everyone feels valued and respected at all times.
- We encourage and reward innovation and creative problem solving.
- We are tireless advocates and trusted supporters for the people we serve.
- We not only embrace change, we drive it as industry leaders.
- We never shy away from a challenge.
- We continually inspire personal growth, professional development, and greater self-sufficiency.
- We put the people we serve first and our partners first and always do what’s right for them.
- We are collaborative, committed, and accountable in everything we do.
Our Plans For The Future
- Quality – We will deliver superior results to the people we support and our customers.
- People – We will attract and retain exceptional people who embody our mission.
- Finance – We will ensure financial sustainability.
- Reputation – We will be recognized as an industry leader.
- Innovation – We will continuously transform services to surpass evolving needs and expectations of the marketplace.