Rise can provide you ARMHS in:
• Your home
• The home of a relative or friend
• Rise offices
• Social and other community settings like the library, coffee shops, community centers, etc.
ARMHS will help you:
• Coordinate and deliver high quality mental health services in natural settings.
• Prevent mental health relapse or crisis, thus reducing the risk of hospitalization.
• Deliver services in a culturally competent manner.
Who is eligible?
• 18 years of age or older
• MA (Medical Assistance) or Prepaid Medical Assistance(PMAP)coverage
• Have a primary diagnosis of a serious mental illness
Together we can address many issues
The role of Rise’s mental health practitioner (MHP) is to model, encourage, coach and teach skills so you are able to develop a belief in your own ability to achieve what may have seemed unattainable before.
ARMHS are designated by the State of Minnesota and support you in developing skills in areas such as, but not limited to:
• Interpersonal communication skills
• Community resources use and integration skills
• Relapse prevention skills
• Crisis planning/symptom management
• Transportation skills
• Independent living skills
• Household management skills
• Healthy lifestyle skills and practices
• Medication education
• Mental illness symptom management, relapse prevention
• Transition to community living skills
• Employment-related skills
• Other important aspect of your life
We will create a personalized plan to help guide you toward developing the skills you need to reach your specific objectives and goals. The time you will spend with a MHP varies from person to person, and typically decreases as you achieve your personal goals.
In Anoka County:
To make a referral to ARMHS in Anoka County, please complete the ARMHS Referral Form and return it to Becky Rother, ARMHS treatment director at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 763.786.0008. Contact Becky at 763.792.2432 for more information about the program.
In Region 7E and 7W (Central Minnesota):
To make a referral to ARMHS in Region 7E (Pine, Kanabec, Chisago, Isanti, and Mille Lacs Counties) and Region 7W (Stearns, Benton, Sherburne, and Wright Counties), please complete the ARMHS Referral Form and return it to Amy Carter via email: email@example.com or via fax at 320.656.5617. Contact Amy at 320.656.5608 for more information about the program.